MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
Increasing your financial visibility
Business Solutions for finance
The current data of all company areas such as purchasing, sales, warehouse and wages/salaries are merged in financial management of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV).
You can access the core data at the push of a button to determine and analyse sources and correlations at any time.
Increase financial visibility
Accelerate financial close, chart financial performance in real time, and improve forecast accuracy while maintaining compliance and security.
Make informed decisions with connected data across accounting, sales, purchasing, stock, and customer transactions.
Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards. Identify patterns and trends and gain new insights with in-depth analysis and unlimited dimensions.
Accelerate financial close and reporting and maintain compliance with quick, accurate, and streamlined sales ledger and accounts payable.
Improve forecast accuracy with comprehensive data modelling and analysis. Customise and share reports with seamless Excel integration.
We help them transform their businesses
Key financial features
Putting you in control
Accounting and Finance
Financial accounting is the central element in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, all data regarding financial accounting are processed, evaluated and saved here. The daily processes in financial accounting (general ledger and sub-ledger) are supported effectively by various modules:
- Material asset accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Inter-company postings
- XBRL support (exporting the data as required by tax authorities)
- Account schedules (creating balance sheets and profit and loss statements)
- Budgeting functions
All relevant functions to carry out accounting efficiently are supported by optimised modules:
- Assets accounting – completely integrated sub-ledger for assets
- Payment transactions – automating inbound and outbound bank transactions, including reconciliation functions (reading in the bank statement and processing proposal)
- Connecting credit card payment systems and PayPal
Activity and cost accounting
The cost module is integral within Dynamics 365 Business Central, thus enabling you to carry out cost accounting assigned to the activity units of the company.
The cost analysis comprises the following:
- Cost centre accounting
- Budgeting and planned cost allocation
- Cost unit allocation and accounting for services
- Contribution margin accounting
- Operational accounting sheet evaluations
- Costing sheets
Outgrown your accounting solution – replacement guide
Easier and more affordable than you may think
Replacing accounting software – business owners guide
Use this guide to learn about the benefits of a modern technology platform, better understand the advantages of a cloud-based solution and know what questions to ask when evaluating your options.
The guide covers:
- The need to keep pace with evolving customer demands and business requirement
- Typical signs your basic accounting software or legacy systems are putting your business at risk
- With the signs clear, get ready to explore your options
- Understanding the sense of business applications in the cloud
- Demystify the cloud terminology
- The benefits of connecting your business through a single solution